Tamper Eviident Asset Labels
Leave the word VOID on the item when removed.
A range of labels all with sequential numbering and barcodes.
- Manufactured from tough polyester this material is ideal for discouraging any form of tampering with assets or products.
- If any attempt is made to remove or transfer the label, the word 'void' will appear on both the surface of the product and the label itself thereby preventing re-use e.g. protection against warranty fraud.
- Labels can be over-laminated to provide complete print protection. This is essential where durability is a requirement e.g. protection against cleaning fluid, damp environment, outside use or constant wiping.
- Labels can be bar coded or sequentially numbered which makes them ideal for tracking products during manufacture or for asset identification within your organisation e.g. computers, laptops, printers, projectors, instruments & any other equipment that may require identification.
- Prices are available for small requirements (500 &1000) right through to much larger runs (100k, 250k & 500k).
- Labels can be customised with your name or company logo and details adding colour and identification to your product.